Sunday, November 12, 2017

Wintery

Oh boy, I discovered a new YouTube channel called MayMay Made It! She is amazing! She's from Alabama and I love listening to her talk with her southern accent and charm. I came across a couple of projects she has done - and not just card making. She is one crafty lady. Check out her youtube channel- maymaymadeit.
She has a 5 part series called 60 cards/tags from one paper pack. I followed along and made every card and tag from a christmas collection, leaving a couple of scrap pieces. I am all set with my christmas cards for the next 2 years!
I also played along with her tutorial on a card that has a pull tab that creates a waterfall folio. The first one is the one I made following along with the video using the 6x6 collection by Carta Bella A Very Merry Christmas.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 Below is my version of the same style card using a Graphic 45 collection:

 
 


 
The bottom part of the page with the pattern paper would be for a photo, and the top part could be for another photo or use to journal the picture.
As promised, I finished decorating the mini album that I showed you last week. I used Authentique Wintry.
 


 The inside left features a horizontal and a vertical folio with a magnetic band.
 This is the center that has another folio along with a pocket.

I made a few photo booklets to stick inside the pocket in center of the album.
 
That is it for this Sunday. Have a great week ahead.
N~

No comments:

Post a Comment