Sunday, November 5, 2017

More mini albums

I have 2 mini albums to share today. Actually I completed one and one is just the 'skeleton' of a different style. So grab your favorite beverage and get comfy as there are quite a few pictures.

This first one I made to give my sister on her birthday a few weeks ago. It is a christmas themed book using Authentique's Vintage Christmas.

The front cover:
The twine, button, and star pick is from my stash. The poinsettia is from Petaloo and the white buds are from Michael's.

 Inside front cover - I made 2 photo booklets to put inside the pocket. They will hold 2x3 photos.
 

Each page has a top flap that lifts up for a photo or use as journeling.
 



 Using Tim Holz Movers & Shapers die, I cut out the 25 using paper from the collection and 'shadowed' it with black cardstock so it would show up better against the background pattern paper.

 

 Using one of the cut aparts in the collection, I made another photo booklet that lifts up.
 All the flaps have magnetic closures.
 The back cover holds a waterfall folio.

 
I came across another style of mini album on Mysistersscrapper's blog and her tutorials are amazing. Of course I had to make one! I haven't decorated it yet - I will share the finished album in my next post. Here is what I've made so far:

 This is the front cover using gray cardstock- the side flap has a magnetic closure.
 Inside front cover has 2 waterfall folio's. These are held down with magnetic bands.
 This is the center of the book. The top has another waterfall folio, the bottom has a pocket.
 The center folio lifts up so you can add a larger size photo or leave it as is.
I can't wait to start decorating it. I'll be using Authentique's Wintery line. I love all the gray's, blue's and a touch of red in this paper line.

Enjoy your week ahead!
N~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome. Is this mixed media? The cover of the album reminds me of all of the neat, textured elements Leslie used. I still have a little stack of the cards she sent and gave me.

    Take care,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete