Sunday, November 19, 2017

Shadow effect

Hi friends,
I sure do love my Sunday mornings! Just sitting here in my jammies enjoying a cup of coffee and downloading pictures from my cell onto my computer. I came across a birthday card I made a few weeks ago and thought I would share it.

Very clean and simple and put together quickly. All supplies are from Stampin Up. I used white cardstock for my base and layered it with a panel of Delightful Dijon cardstock. I took another white panel and stamped ink splatters using Delighful Dijon ink. Actually those ink splatters is a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set. I then cut out the Happy Birthday using a die in both black and Delightful Dijon cardstock. I layered them together to give it a shadow effect and to add dimension.

I've been making all sorts of hand made christmas cards and gifts lately. I made 2 more waterfall cards that I posted about last week. This is a great way to use up those scraps you are saving!

I had paper scraps and ephemera pieces left from a mini album I made last year using Carta Bella Christmas Wonderland paper pack.

I found a simple tutorial on making desktop calenders which will make for a fun Secret Santa gift for a coworker! I'll share some of those next week. Until then, enjoy your week ahead and have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
N~

No comments:

Post a Comment