Sunday, August 28, 2016

Best birthday gift

Happy Sunday everyone. I have nothing crafty to share with you today. But I will share with you pictures of my very first grandchild!

 Let me introduce Bradley Christopher. He was 10 days early and decided to arrive on my birthday - August 16th! He weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz and was 20.5" long.

He is 2 days old in this picture and is on his way home from the hospital. Look at those beautiful eyes already wide open!

This is the happy daddy sharing the duties!
 
                                                  ...and of course we can't leave out Roxy, their teacup terrier! She's very put out by not being the center of attention right now! But I am happy to report that after 10 days of not being the center of attention, she has become very protective of her baby brother!

This little nugget loves to sleep!
 
He really is a good baby - the kids tell me he  wakes up only once during the night for a diaper change and a bottle and goes right back to sleep! How lucky and blessed are they!
 
Hopefully I will be back in my craft room working on another mini album but this one will be for this proud grandma!
Thanks for stopping by. Any and all comments are appreciated! Have yourself a wonderful week ahead -
N~
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Nancy, to you and the happy parents! How special he was born on your birthday! Best Wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete