Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's a Boy!

Good morning to you all!
Nothing to share with you today in the way of paper crafts. I'm still working on pocket mini albums for the future bride who had asked me to make them for her bridesmaids. I've worked on nothing else and of course I hit a mental creative block! Of all times, right?!

I will share with you a picture of my DIL announcing the sex of my future grandchild~


IT'S A BOY! And we are all so excited! They also told me they are going to name him after my late son Brad and her brother Chris who is in the Marines. Bradley Christopher...such a beautiful tribute.
And of course I have already bought him his first Chicago Blackhawks bib, socks, and onesies!

That is it from me - enjoy your week ahead!
N~
                                               
                                                       



1 comment: