Sunday, April 17, 2016

Beach Therapy

I finally finished one of 5 pocket mini albums for the bridesmaid's gifts. I mentioned the destination wedding in my last post - or was it the one before?
Here are a few photos - paper line and most of the embellishments I used are by Bo Bunny "Beach Therapy"

The cover:

I still have to cut out each bridesmaid's name using my Cricut machine and the name will go in the upper right corner of the cover. The starfish and seashells are from Michael's.

Inside front cover.


I made a waterfall folio on this page.

 The frames are from another paper line by Simple Stories.

 These cute little flowers and palm trees are from Recollections.


 You can use the tags to either journal or add photos.

 The flip flops are also from Recollections








This was the 2nd sample book I made as the bride wasn't crazy over my 'shabby chic' style with the first. Oh well, you live and learn, right?!
That's it from me - I hope you are enjoying this beautiful, warm and sunny Sunday! Have a good week ahead.
N~

2 comments:

  1. These albums are so sweet, Nancy. Genuine keepsakes. Wondering who is getting married!

    Scrolled back and saw that Jake and Joanna are naming the baby after Brad. That is so, so thoughtful and loving. I know you are looking forward to spoiling the little guy.

    Emily is pregnant...she's just about 11 weeks along so I haven't really spread the news around. Shhhhh... :-D Another for the Carroll dynasty!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy! This is wonderful! I can see a lot of work went into this amazing keepsake.

    ReplyDelete