Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter Bunnies

Hi there! I have not been on here in a few weeks as I've been so busy with life! But I do want to share a few bunnies I decorated for Easter last Sunday.
I was visiting a few of my favorite blogs and came across this idea. I googled bunny images, saved them to my computer so I could size them, then printed and traced them onto chipboard and decorated them.

 
I used papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden along with the chipboard tags. Ribbons, twine, flowers and buttons are from my stash.





They make a really sweet table decoration. I had them standing in a tray lined with "grass" - you know the kind you fill Easter baskets with? Along with some decorative Easter eggs - turned out really cute. But I never took a picture of it!
This coming Wednesday we find out the sex of my future grandbaby! I'm so excited!
Have a wonderful week ahead~
N.

1 comment:

  1. These bunnies are so adorable, Nancy! Hope you had a happy Easter. Looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete