Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bicycle Plant stand

Hi all,
I hope you enjoyed your first day back to work after our 3 day weekend. Did you do anything fun and exciting? I finally did a bit of clean up in my flower beds. My sister bought me this beautiful bicyle plant stand for my birthday. I got it set up outside where I wanted it. I then went to Home Depot and picked up mums and a type of lavender for the fall.


The front pot is hand painted by my sweet little godson and nephew,
Aiden. I should have turned it around and taken a close up of it so you can read what he wrote in his own handwriting! He painted this last year so he was only five then. So sweet.
Well, that is it for me. I'm off to once again try and get my mojo back to make a card for the challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room and Card Patterns. Here we go again...!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. It looks just as lovely as I had imagined when you get the flowers in it!

    ReplyDelete