Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shabby Tea Room-week 78

Hi all,
Happy Sunday to you. I'm popping in this morning to show you a card I just finshed for the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. It is called Wedded Bliss using black, pink, and neutral. Here is one of the photo's posted for inspiration:
I do not own anythink with a cameo on it but I remembered the Melissa Frances 5th Avenue stickers! Lo and behold there was a black and white picture of a bride that fit perfectly in the middle of my doily die cut from PTI.




The die cut and grosgrain ribbon is Stampin Up. Pattern paper is from Making Memories and card stock is from Michaels Craft Store. Misc. button and sentiment.  Now if only I had a wedding to attend....sigh!

I cannot believe the weekend is almost over and Monday is upon us. Summer is almost over and fall is approaching. Have you started to pull out your fall decorations yet? I actually bought a couple of fallish candle holders to get me in the mood.

Aren't these owls the sweetest?? What do their eyes remind you of? Paper rosettes!! I bet if I had the right kind of punches, I could create similar owls - heehee! And look at the squirrel on this candle holder - aww.

I purchased these at the Yankee Candle store. They have some great new fall scents too. Are you getting in the mood yet?
Well, I am off to post my card over at the Shabby Tea Room. I only hope I'm not late this time!
I also want to make mention of today's date. As you all know it is the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attack at Ground Zero. Please take a moment to remember our fallen men and women who were killed that day.
 Have a great Sunday - Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment