Monday, September 5, 2011

Shabby Tea Room-week 77

Hi all,
Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend! I spent the day yesterday and today with my little nephews, ages 4 and 6. I enjoy having them over. They like to help me around the house and help with the yard work. I need to start snapping more pictures of them!
I finally got around to completing my card for the Shabby Tea Room challenge - Birthstones.

My birthstone is Peridot for August.



Unfortunately, I am too late to post my card. Oh well, I plan to send this card to my girlfriend who just had foot surgery. Just a sweet hello to let her know I am thinking of her. Hope this cheers her up.
I better start my card for the this week's challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room - Wedded Bliss. Pink, Black and neutrals. Yummy.
 Enjoy your labor day and the rest of your holiday weekend.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Nanc, Love this card! Too bad you are to late to enter the contest. It would have been a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy the above post is from me- Vonnie

    ReplyDelete