Sunday, June 12, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hi all,
It is my last night home before leaving for my 2 day trip to California for business. Never have been there and really wish I had more time to spend just sightseeing. My boss did invite me back once our project for Lean Six Sigma is over. She estimates our finish date to be August 26th. Hmmm, maybe our last meeting will be back in California!!
But for this trip she mentioned to our project manager that we are on the same flight! When he found out he approached me and said how fortunate for me - we get to talk purchasing for 4 hours! Yippe!!

I return home for 1 day and then my back surgery. Keep your fingers crossed that there are no delays flying home as I sure don't want to miss my surgery. I have high hopes that surgery will be successful and it will make me pain-free.

My 6x6 recipe book is coming along great. All the pages are put together. Now I'm ready to embellish and it will be done. Will probably finish it over the weekend - as long as I can sit for a bit. Here is a card I found in my stash and I'm sure the inspiration came from one of many, many blogs I follow.

Ribbon from PrairieBoutique, cardstock sticker MadebyJanet - both etsy shops. Papers are from Melissa Francis. Florals and doily are from local craft store and buttons and tag from PTI.
Well I am off to finish packing for my trip. Have a good night!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment