Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back home!

Hi all,
I got through my trip to California with no mishaps due to the back issue. The flight there and back was another matter...thought I would never see Chicago again! As soon as my friend and coworker, Deanna, sends me the pictures she took on her IPhone, I will be sure to post them.But I made it home in one piece and now I'm preparing for my big day at the hospital! Yep - today is the day I've been waiting for for months. I've been ready since 8:00 this morning. Last night I removed all nail polish and showered with special anti bacterial soap (1/2 bottle). This morning I showered again using the rest of the bottle. Yep - I'm following hospital's instructions to the T! Ain't taking no chance of getting an infection.

Below is another card I made using the Melissa Francis 5th Avenue papers and stickers. Probably got the inspiration from another blogger as I cannot seem to get my mojo back!


Well, off to pack an overnight bag to bring with me to the hospital. Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be back soon enough to post the rest of the 6x6 recipe book!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment