Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First challenge

Hi all,
I'm going to attempt to enter a card in a challenge! It is one of my favorite blog sites - CR84FN. Lots of inspiration over there. I've always wanted to do this so here goes. The color challenge is aqua, green and yellow. The papers and embellishments are from the "Clothesline" series from Little Yellow Bicyle, ribbon is from Prairie Boutique and pearl gems from Recollections. Sorry, I don't know who the mfg is of the butterfly. I picked it up at a craft show last August in St. Charles, IL.








Wish me luck! Now if I can only figure how to link it to the CR84FN website!
Have a great Wednesday!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! So glad you figured out how to link your card! Your card is so PRETTY and how exciting to enter your first challenge! LOVE the FAB bow and butterfly! LOVE the sentiment, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nancy! Love the butterfly embellishment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete