Thursday, June 30, 2011

Card Challenge #2

Hi all,
Another hot and humid day here in Chicagoland...lovin it! Wish I had a pool in my own backyard... Anyhow, since I am still on medical leave for my back surgery, I have the time to make cards and get caught up with some projects. So I decided to make another card to enter in the challenge over at CR84FN. What I like about these challenges is that it makes you use color combinations that you normally wouldn't. Wish I didn't have to go back to work in 2 weeks! I can get use to this :)



I have used the 5 and Dime papers and cardstock stickers from October Afternoon, top border and doily is from a Cricket cartridge - Elegant Edges. I love this cartridge! Ribbon is from Memriemare and button from PTI.




Once again, sorry for the poor photograpy. Have a great Thursday!                                                             Nancy                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment