Monday, June 27, 2011

Finished!

Hi all,

Popping in with the last of the 6x6 recipe book - finally. Just adding the finishing touch - tying ribbons around the book rings.







Sorry for the poor quality photography. Looking into classes! I'm only somewhat pleased with the way this turned out. More of a retro style than my normal shabby/vintagey style. Maybe the next one will turn out better.

Just got the word my daughter will be moving back home this weekend. Her lease is up on her toy box of an apartment! Unfortunately I will not be able to help her pack and move. Not taking the chance of hurting my back after what all I have gone through to get it where it is at!

 Need to go lie down as I've been sitting too long and the back is getting stiff. By the way - my doctor extended my release back to work by another week!

Take care,
Nanc

No comments:

Post a Comment