Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bored...

Woke up this morning to a cloudy sky. It is suppose to be a beautiful, sunny day with temps in the high 70's - low 80's. Most of you who know me know that I've always had a bad back. 6 months ago I had an MRI that showed a herniated disc. Long story short, I will be having surgery but until then, I am very limited to any activities! It is very uncomfortable sitting in a car which is why I chose to stay home. So what better way to spend my time but to paper craft! I just started a 6 x 6 mini recipe book which will have alot of Cosmo Cricket papers and die cuts and stickers taken from the 'Rise & Shine' series.

Here is a card I made using kraft embossed cardstock, paper scraps, twine, Prima flower and stamp from SU! Looks like I need to play around at photography! Or invest in a better camera!


Another card I made using Melissa Francis papers and tag, Prima flower, doily, button, ribbon, lace and twine


That's it for awhile. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment