Saturday, June 4, 2011

1st day

Hi all -
 This is my very first day of blogging! My own blog, titled for my late sister, Leslie. Hope she likes it! It was she that introduced me to this whole other world of papercrafting. She was always one level ahead of anyone else when it came to her card creations. She turned me on to vintage and shabby, collage, introduced lace, ribbons, buttons, and the list goes on. So, in her honor and memory, I will continue to use what she taught me and create for her.
 I still have alot to learn about all of this and each day will get better :). Now I have to teach myself how to post pictures on this blog. Most will be pictures of cards I have made or perhaps a page layout. Yes, you've guessed it, I am a scrapbooker and cardmaker. My style lately has been shabby, vintagy.
Well, enough for now. I need to learn some more things regarding blogs just to make this interesting!
Have a good weekend.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment