Saturday, June 25, 2011

Recovering

Hi everyone!
It has been 10 days since my surgery and I feel good! I should have done this a long time ago. I had a bit of a scare the last couple days - all of a sudden I had this throbbing pain/ache beneath my left calf; above my ankle. It worried me as I have followed Dr's instructions to the T. But I awoke this morning with no pain. Not sure what was wrong but it is no longer there.
My daughter came home last night as today she had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. It's been a bit of a struggle having to take care of her and avoid movements that I shouldn't be doing just yet! She's finally resting so I thought I would update my blog.
I've worked on a few more pages to the 6x6 recipe book - pics below. I really suck at photography! I'm definitely looking into taking a class.


The next 2 pages are actually 'pocket pages'. It's hard to tell but I created these so that you can not only have a picture on the page, but you can put recipe cards in the pocket.


Well that is all for now. Hopefully I will finish it over the next day or so. I received a baby shower invite for one of my close friends' daughter who is having a boy. Lots of ideas swirling around in my head right now!
Have a good weekend
Nanc

No comments:

Post a Comment