Sunday, December 4, 2016

Framed Art

Good morning!
I'm planning to stay indoors and in my craft room today - all day! I was off work all last week and had every intention of cleaning out my craft room and "purging" - I mean there are pattern papers and packages of old and discontinued paper lines from companies that aren't in business anymore! I literally have no more room to put anything. Instead, I went Christmas shopping nearly everyday of the week, put up the Christmas tree and decorations. I never did make it into the craft room.

I did attend another workshop by my Stampin Up demonstrator - she holds workshops during the week in the mornings and afternoons. Since I was off, I signed up for this one - Framed Art.

 

 
 I don't think you can see it, but we used lots of glitter, gem stones, ribbons and pearls. We fussy cut images from the Candy Cane Lane pattern paper. We water colored, punched out shapes and stamped.
 

 

 


 This one is geared towards the New Year celebrations. We did a lot of embossing, stamping, used glitter and vellum papers. I love silver, black and gold together!

These were so easy to put together once all the shapes were cut out, punched out, stamped and embossed. The frames were purchased from Michaels craft store.

That's it from me. Enjoy your week ahead!
N~
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects, Nancy! Looks like you had a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still got a lot of things done--the fun stuff! The rest can wait. I have so much to do and I think I have three presents bought so far! lol!

    I hope little Bradley is doing well, I haven't seen any recent pictures on FB. Do you call him Brad?

    Emily had Madelyn on November 10. She looks exactly like Emily, it's like doing it all over again 30 years later. I watch her on Mondays when Emily works downtown. I really look forward to having her all to myself. All she does is sleep and I want to wake her up. lol!

    You can see a picture of her on my blog. I have to get more recent up but time flies.

    Happy Holidays to all of you!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete