Sunday, November 27, 2016

Post Thanksgiving and blog hop winner

Good Sunday morning! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! Dropping in to share my grandson's first Thanksgiving picture-

He's just the cutest!

A few weeks ago I was the lucky winner of a beautiful fall pocket mini album by leaving a comment on Ginger Ropp's blog - My Sisters Scrapper. She had participated in "Thankful for Fall Blog Hop" on November 19th.



Thank you Ginger! You are such an inspiration to me - I will treasure this always!

I finally pulled out all my Christmas papers and embellishments. Now I just need to sketch out the design for this year's card and get to work!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week ahead~
N.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your grandson is so cute! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for you! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete