Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas this and that

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already! I have so much more crafting to do and I don't want to put away my Christmas 'stuff' yet!
Here are a few more cards I managed to create and get sent out in the mail in time for Christmas!





All supplies used are from Stampin Up except the Tim Holz embossing folder used in card #3.

Steering away from Christmas for a bit, I have a birthday card to share with you too. I have 2 nieces with December birthdays. Only remembered to photograph one of them!



Supplies used are from Simple Stories Happy Day line.

And last but not least, my crazy kids on Christmas morning~ the girls love wearing their onesies-but only on Christmas! This year we have a penguin and the Grinch.


 
And the 3 of them opening their gifts:
 
 
You know how I attend all my Godson's baseball games, right? My new stadium chair! Love it!

Enjoy your Sunday. For me, it's my last day of vacation. I go back to work tomorrow but I don't mind at all. This last week of 2015 will be quiet.
Happy New Year to all!
N~

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, Nancy, and family photos! I'm with you--can't believe Christmas has come and gone already and I don't want to stop Christmas crafting now that I'm in the swing of it! I'm planning on making at least one Christmas card a month so I don't fall short again this time next year and have to rush to get them done. I'm on vacation this week and looking forward to the break. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete