Monday, August 3, 2015

Louisville wedding

I am back from my trip to Louisville, KY for my niece's wedding. What a fun time we all had. It was good to see my brother and his family. This picture was taken the day after the wedding.


From L to R: Garrett-groom, Mary Jane-SIL, Jaime-bride, John-brother. And here is the happy couple after being pronounced Mr & Mrs:

 
Below is a snapshot of me and 2 of my sisters that made the trip with me:

 L to R: me, Chrissy and Lynne.

And yes, I do have a card to share with you too. This was made a few weeks ago when I took a few days off and never left my craft room!


All supplies are from Stampin Up - cardstock, pattern paper, die cut and sentiment. The zig zag trim above and below the 'happy Birthday' is a die from PTI.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week!
N~
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice photots, Nancy! Congratulations to the happy couple. Fantastic card--I love diecut words!

    ReplyDelete