Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Paper Players #255

Have you ever started out making a card with something in mind and have it turn out totally different? I had gotten a new paper collection and really wanted to make a card with it. I had chosen the papers that I wanted to use, lost my mojo, went back to visit my favorite blogs to get some very much needed inspiration and came across this challenge. So, here we are!



Here is my card:


This is the Vintage Autumn Basics by Maja Design. The tag cut-out also is part of the paper collection. I adhered a piece of the pattern paper to white cardstock and adhered it to the card base which is Stampin Up Bravo Burgundy. I then used dimensionals to pop up the tag. I die cut the side trim using another piece of the pattern paper. Added some self-adhesive pearls to the die cut trim, ribbon and a Melissa Frances flower to the tag.
Thanks for taking a peek at my little blog and your comments are always appreciated! Have yourself a great week ahead!
N~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy! I think Maja papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty....Maja papers ARE gorgeous and you highlighted this image perfectly on your tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete