Sunday, May 31, 2015

Welcome, baby Elias

Happy Sunday -
Waiting for my sister to drop off the littles to spend the day with me! Can't wait to see them. It's been a week of rain and baseball games are being delayed so I haven't seen them all week.

I want to share another baby boy waterfall folio mini album I made for baby Elias who was born about 2 weeks ago. Mom works for the same company I do, but in another department.
I used the Graphic 45 Precious Memories paper, & chipboard embellies.

                                               Stick pins from my stash

 
Inside pocket....
 
 
                                          Tags and photo mats.....





 
That is it from me. The boys are here and we are off to have a funday Sunday!
Enjoy your week~
N.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful mini album, Nancy! Love Graphic 45. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete