Friday, May 22, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Friday! Wow, I never post on a Friday but I have been on vacation all week and have lots to share with you! But first of all, I wanted to wish you all a blessed Memorial Day on Monday. Let Memorial Day be a day to count our blessings and remember those who serve to protect our country and our freedom.

I have a few cards using the Stampin Up Butterfly Basics stamp set along with their Butterfly Thinlits die set.
Some of the cards you see on this post have been CASED. (Copy and Share Everything). A few are my own design. Please know that if I have copied an idea that was orginally yours I do thank you for your original creation and the fact that you shared it on the web. Hopefully you will consider it a compliment.


Everything used on this card is from Stampin Up - cardstock, ink and pattern paper. Twine is from my stash.
 

 Same with this card, everything used is from Stampin Up except the vellum layered over the blue cardstock used to die cut the butterfly.


The cardstock, ink, dotted embossing folder and ribbon are all from Stampin Up. The white pearls are from Queen & Co. The sentiment is from Crafty Secrets.

The next group of cards are from the Stampin Up Painted Petals stamp set.



 Card stock and ink are all Stampin Up products. The ribbon is from my stash. I don't remember which online company I ordered this from as I have 3 different suppliers that I use.



 Again, cardstock and ink from Stampin Up. Ribbon and button are from my stash.


 Cardstock and ink from Stampin Up. Love this sentiment which is included in the set.



 Another amazing sentiment that comes with this set!



 This card uses both the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Painted Petals stamp set. Pearls and twine are from Michaels Craft Store.


 ...more from Painted Petals. Flower from Michaels.




And last of all....the butterfly on this card was stamped and punched out using Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly punch. Blue and white pearls from Queen and Co. The Honeycomb embossing folder is from Stampin Up also.

That is it from me. I am off to run some errands. Keep your fingers crossed that we all have some decent weather this holiday weekend!
God bless you all~
N

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been quite busy, Nancy! These cards are all so beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete