Saturday, May 25, 2013

Graduation

It's been quite some time since I've posted thanks to my computer problems! My BIL looked at my laptop for me and thought he had fixed it. But no, nothing is ever that simple! So my daughter took it to work with her and the IT person had it for a few days. Long story short, he got it up and running but advised me to start looking for a new one. I'm sure you heard of the saying: "when it rains, it pours"!  I have encountered a few other roadblocks in the last couple weeks but I'll save that for another post-heehee!

My great niece and nephew have graduated 8th grade this year. They are my late sister's grandchildren. My, how the years fly by! So in honor of their happy day, I pulled out my Graphic 45 "ABC Primer" collection. Both cards are CAS.



For Cameryn:


 
And for Brendon:

 
 
 
Lastly, a quick picture of Jake & his fiancé Joanna outside of the church after making his confirmation a few Sundays ago:
 
 
And no, that limo in the background was not for them; although it makes a nice background - lol!
 
Thanks for taking a peek. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
N~
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Congratulations to your niece, nephew and son. I know what you mean by when it rains, it pours. I am in the midst of minor crises that need to be taken care of also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, Nancy!Sorry about you computer problems,they are never cheap unfortunately. Your cards are very sweet! Congrats to all your peeps!

    Hugs,
    kristi♥

    ReplyDelete