Sunday, May 26, 2013

Celebrate today

Hello! Just popping in to share a birthday card I made for a friend that I work with. Her real birthday is Thursday, 5/30, but she has had all of us celebrating it all month!



I used pattern papers and a card stock image from the Authentique "Grace" collection. Doily die cut and stamped sentiment are from Papertrey Ink and heat embossed using Ranger Seafoam white embossing powder, self adhesive pearls are from Hero Arts, pearl stick pin is Prima, ribbon and flower are from Michaels. The coral colored cardstock is from Stampin Up and lacey punch is Martha Stewart.

I had a landscaper come during the week to cut down a tree that was dying, pulled out some dead bushes, trimmed and shaped the boxwoods, added garden soil, mulch, edged, trimmed trees - front and back yards - the whole package! It looks so manicured!
Here are a couple of pictures of the front and side:

 
And the back:
 
 
 
Now I have lots of bare spots that need to be filled in. So I am on my way out to visit some local nurseries to get ideas and see what is available out there.

Have a wonderful week ahead!
N~

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card for your co-worker! Your yard looks so neat. I love that bicycle! We've been having work done on the outside of the house and deck but it's been delayed from a couple of days of rain and the holiday weekend. Looking forward to finishing it up and getting everything back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card nance, And now that I know you have "grace" I am coming over to raid your stash again.

    ReplyDelete