Saturday, January 26, 2013

True Love

Dusted, vacuumed, bathrooms scoured, floors washed, laundry dried, folded and put away - whew! I swore I would not step foot into my craft room until all chores were completed. The last 2 weeks have been so busy for me at work. I've brought work home on the weekends too. Haven't had time to take care of the household chores!
So now that I can take a break and play with some new Valentine goodies I am here to post a card I just finished -




Pink and red cardstock is from Stampin Up, pattern papers are Martha Stewart, heart dies are Papertrey Ink, rub-on from Basic Grey, ribbon and flowers are from Michaels Craft Store.
I may be popping in here tomorrow with a few more cards. Weather forecast is calling for an ice storm in our area tomorrow so I plan to stay hunkered down here!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend~
Nancy

2 comments: