Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Friday! If you are like me and can't put away all your Christmas goodies, not to worry! I think there are alot of us out there that are still making Christmas cards and papercrafts just because!
My daughter went through my stash of Christmas cards to pass out to co-workers at her office holiday party. She just texted me and told me everyone loved them-I'm so happy. It makes it all worth while!

Here is a card I made just because...



Pattern paper and cardstock sticker from Melissa Frances, tag sentiment and twine from PTI, trim, ribbon and jingle bell from my stash.



This is a treat bag made from a large glassine bag. The actual tutorial is on Maile Belles blog. If you go to the PTI blog, you can click on Maile's picture and it will take you to her blog.
Pattern paper from Stampin Up, tag and image from Pretty Little Studio, ribbon and tinsel trim are from my stash and the glassine bag is from PTI.
That is it from me today. All my preparations for christmas are finished - baking is done, gifts are wrapped so I guess I will start cleaning up my craft space and get ready for Valentines Day!!
Peace and joy to you this holiday season~
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and treat bag, Nancy. I think nothing is better than something homemade. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what...I follow your blog and still find your cards to be beautiful. Lynne sent me one and it was so cute. I follow Dana on FB...she is as sweet as she is cute.

    Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas.

    XO,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you are so giving to let her give out all your gorgeous handmade goodies!!! That is the reason for the season..makes me smile! Merry christmas Nancy! cherry

    ReplyDelete