Sunday, December 16, 2012

Final christmas cards...

Before I begin to share my last few christmas cards, I would like to acknowledge the events that took place in Conneticut at the Sandy Hook Elementary school. There are no words to express what is going through my head and heart. As a mother who has lost a child, I can only hope and pray these parents get through this horrible tragedy.

Here are a few more christmas cards that I made this past week -



Image is from Beatrice Jennings etsy shop, pattern papers are from Stampin Up and Melissa Frances, ribbon from My Craft Spot, twine from PTI and the button is from my stash.


This next card has pattern papers and candy cane from Melissa Frances, image from Crafty Secrets, twine from PTI and ribbon and jingle bell from Michael's craft store.



My last card has pattern paper and images from Graphic 45, ribbon from My Craft Spot. That is it for me. I wish you all a good week ahead. As for me, I have another week off and plan to spend it Christmas shopping, wrapping, baking and visiting friends and family. And hopefully cleaning up my craft space and organizing yet again!
Hugs,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, what a terrible tragedy! No words can express losing a child.
    Your cards are beautiful! Love those vintage images.

    ReplyDelete