Saturday, July 7, 2012

The boss is coming...

Happy Saturday! If your weather is anything like it is here, I hope you are keeping cool! I had my godson Aiden overnight and had plans to take him to a local waterpark today but honestly, it's too darn hot! After we got home from going to our favorite donut shop this morning, he turned to me and said he didn't want to go!
So while he was playing his Star Wars computer game, I started and finished a birthday card for my boss. She lives in California and will be visiting our office at the end of the month so better be prepared early!




The pattern papers are from MME, resin frame is Melissa Frances, pearl bling is Zva, sentiment from a PTI stamp set and the flowers and lace trim from my stash.
That's it from me - enjoy your Saturday and stay cool!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I know your boss will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Nancy, I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete