Sunday, March 18, 2012

tub fun

My, how the weekend flies by. 5 days in a row we have had beautiful weather - I'm talking 75 to 80 degrees. And it is mid-March? I'm loving it but I am also leery. Is this the calm before the storm?

My sweet nephews decided to come visit me this weekend. They helped me clean up the yard, pulled some weeds, pruned a bush ( scalped it is more like it!) and cleaned out my car. After coming inside and eating a nice spaghetti dinner and smelling like little puppy dogs (I love that smell) I let them take a bath.

Aren't they the cutest? After putting on some fresh pajama's we popped some popcorn, snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.

I made another Easter card. Can't help it with the weather like it is!

Love this sweet little guy hugging his bunny! I found this on an Etsty store - Made by Janet. Love her stuff! The green cardstock was dry embossed with a harlequin background by Stampin Up. Ribbon and button was from my stash.
This Sunday is coming to an end very quickly. Time to get myself ready for the upcoming work week.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday -
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment