Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chicks

Spring is here along with some spring weather. After a week of record breaking temps which was more summer-like than spring here in Chicagoland, we are getting a break and are now having spring showers and temps. I can't remember a March where the grass is so green - and long - that we need to tune up our lawn mowers and start cutting our grass!
Today I have another Easter card to share. My sister showed me some new stickers and papers she had just purchased and I fell in love with them. I had to run out and buy them immediately! Love these sweet little Easter chicks by We R Memory Keepers...

The pattern papers are from My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline and Follow Your Heart series along with the pink doily sticker. Ribbon is from Stampin Up and button and pearls are from my stash.



Now I'm about to pop over to the Card Pattern blog to see what the new sketch is for this upcoming challenge. I'm hoping to clean up my craft table, put things away, and organize so I can focus! I feel as if I'm running out of steam and losing my mojo again.  I hate when that happens! Until next week....
Nancy

1 comment: