Sunday, March 4, 2012

Card Patterns - Sketch 155

Hi all!
I can't believe how quickly the weekends come and go. I feel as if I got nothing done this weekend and here it is Sunday evening already. I did get a bit of shopping done yesterday - shopping for clothes for my upcoming cruise to the Bahamas. Part of me feels badly about this cruise as I will not be home for my son's birthday. I have never, ever not been around for his birthday in 26 years!
I was able to make a card for this week's challenge at Card Patterns. Here is the sketch:

I love this pattern! Here is my take on it -----




Pattern papers and ribbon are from Stampin Up along with the flower punch I used. Buttons and doily are from my stash and the sweet bunny image is Melissa Frances, stamped sentiment is by Great Impressions.

That's it for now. I'm heading over to Card Patterns website to post this card.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday -
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment