Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve!

I can't believe Christmas is already past! But I am so happy both my kids made it home Christmas Eve night and woke up at home with me Christmas day. The festivities began around 7:00 a.m.with Dana waking me up and then her brother. Then on to my sister Vonnie's house for a great dinner and more holiday festivities.


 It seems one little lady was plum-tuckered out from good food and celebrations!
 Now plans are being made for the new year celebration! Not for me though. I'd rather stay at home - in my jammies - and celebrate with whatever TV station has the best coverage - heehee. Most likely it will be ABC - I love Dick Clark and his Rockin New Year's Eve celebration. Did you ever go to New York for the famous ball dropping? I have not but would love to some day.

I'm still slowly packing away my Christmas decorations - very slowly. I have way too much and don't unpack all of it. This year I'm weeding out stuff and will be donating it to the future 'garage sale' of 2012. More to come on that subject!

I wish you all the best for 2012.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment