Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shabby Tea Room - week #75

Hi all,
My week off from work seems to have flown by! Nothing on my "to-do" list was finished....started, but not finished! Hopefully, I will complete some projects around the house that I intended on doing. But for now, here is this weeks challenge at the Shabby Tea Room - polka dots!

Since I have one more birthday card to complete before the party on Saturday, I decided to add in polka dots! Here is my card:




Once again, I apologize for the terrible photography! Pattern paper, ribbon and ink from Stampin Up; doily die from PTI, and card stock pic from Crafty Secrets. The button and pearl from my stash. I made the tag myself from a scrap. The stick pins are actually sewing pins!
I am off to post my card over at the Shabby Tea Room. Thanks for popping in!
Have a wonderful Thursday -
Nancy

























































































































4 comments:

  1. SO SWEET! I KNOW your sis will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nancy thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
    Your card brought tears to my eyes , so sorry about your sis and your son .
    Good luck with the challenge , I was too ill this week to join in .
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how pretty....I love the colors and papers you used and the silhouette image is just precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy!
    Pam here from Iris Garden.
    You are the winner of my give-away, I didn't see an email address anywhere so I'm commenting, LOL!
    Please send your mailing address to me at hoot25@yahoo.com and I'll get your goodies out to you :)

    ReplyDelete