Monday, August 15, 2011

Card Patterns - Sketch 128

Hi all,
  It's the first day of my stacation! Slept in, had my coffee outside on the patio, and made a card for the challenge at Card Patterns! Here is the sketch:

Perfect timing as I am still working on making birthday cards for all the August birthdays in my family.I need to get these made by this Saturday! So, here is my card for this sketch and one less birthday card I need to make - lol!




Pattern papers & die cut trim by Basic Grey. Sentiment and leaf punch from Stampin Up. Ribbon and flowers I believe were purchased at Michaels craft store.

I am off to the store - need to pickup some ingrediants to make a strawberry pretzel salad. Sounds refreshing on a warm Monday afternoon in Chicagoland, yes?
Happy Monday!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is lovely! Thanks for sharing your wonderful use of the Card Patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete