Saturday, July 2, 2011

Party Time Tuesday Challenge

Hi All,

Found yet another card challenge for red, white and blue! I came across these die cuts in my stash - I think I  downloaded these from the Crafty Secrets website last year. I put together a few cards to celebrate the 4th of July. Thought these would be perfect for this challenge. Not my usual shabby style and colors though. But then again, it wouldn't be called a 'challenge', now would it? 










All the papers are from Melissa Frances, ribbons from Stampin Up, misc. buttons, gems, twine, doily, etc. Most of the glittery chipboard shapes I made myself. I save cereal boxes, oatmeal boxes, fruit snack boxes, and cut out frames and shapes using my Cricut.

That's all for now. Going over to PTT website to post my card! Have a happy Saturday!]
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment