Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Favorite papers & embellishments

Hi all,

Woke up bright and early to a gorgeous Sunday morning. Actually, the birds chirping woke me up! Made a pot of coffee and took a cup outside and sat at the patio table enjoying the quiet!

Today is the last day to enter into the challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room. This one was easy for me - all you had to do was make a card using your favorite papers and embellishments. Naturally I went with the beautiful Melissa Francis 5th Avenue line of papers - they are my favorite. Take a look:




Well, that is it for today. Off to post my card! Enjoy today while the weather is cooperating!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card! I love the heart with wings on it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    Shabby Tea Room Designer

    ReplyDelete