Friday, July 22, 2011

Congrats Grandma!

Hi all,
I hope everyone is staying cool during this exceptional hot, hot weather we are having. If you live in the Chicago area, you all know what I mean! Or anywhere in the midwest for that matter. It's kind of funny how I'm trying to conserve on gas so I won't run the air conditioning while driving to work in the morning. I work in an office that is freezing cold so by the time I leave for the day, I don't turn the air conditioning on in the car until I have thawed out! And by that time, I'm almost home!

Speaking of work, one of my coworkers just became a grandma for the first time. It is hard to believe that she could possibly be old enough to be a grandma!   She's a beautiful person inside and out. She was so excited when her grandson was born that she carried her camera around with her all day and kept showing the little guy off to anyone who came around her desk! So I had to make her a Congrats card on her new little grandson.



I just received a package with oodles of Melissa Francis goodies that I ordered last week so I couldn't wait to start playing around! The flowers and rub on are from Melissa Francis The sweet little boy is from craftysecrets Little Blessings. Paper is from MME. The chipboard frame I cut out using my Cricut and painted it white. No glitter on it this time! So unlike me not to shabby and glitter up a chipboard frame! The button, pearls, pom-pom trim and ribbon are from my stash.
I have another baby boy card to make tonight for a baby shower I have coming up. But first, I have to make a birthday card for my late nephew's daughter, Paige who's birthday party is tomorrow. So I better get cuttin here! Have a great Friday and a fun and safe weekend. Stay cool!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment