Sunday, February 25, 2018

XOXO

Good Sunday morning! The sun is finally making an appearance today. It has been a wet week here in  Chicagoland. My sump pump has not stopped once - that's a good thing!

Here are a couple cards I made for Valentine's Day. For my grandson -


I wrapped a red gingham piece of ribbon around gray card stock and adhered it to a red card base.
Using an older Stampin Up stamp set called Have a Heart, I stamped the image on a white circle die cut and layered it onto a scallop circle die cut. Using water color pencils, I colored the images. I added Glossy Accents to the hearts to make them stand out. I added some heart stickers to the lower right hand corner of the card.

This next card I made for Aiden, my Godson -



I used pattern papers from Authentique. I cut out the XOXO using my Circuit. The heart trim is punched from black card stock. I mounted the Bingo card onto black card stock and tucked in the Hugs and Kisses tag behind it.  

That is it for today. I am working on a different style album using Authentique's Fabulous paper line.                                                                                                 Hopefully it will be finished by next Sunday for me to share. Enjoy your week ahead -
N~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Nancy! Nothing but rain here lately as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute! I love that little elephant.

    Thanks so much for the pretty birthday card. It meant so much!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete