Sunday, July 23, 2017

Thinking of you

Good Sunday morning! I'm sharing another card I made a few weeks ago while taking my stay-cation(stay at home vacation). Using the Avant-Garden stamp set by Stampin Up again -

I stamped the flower, stem and leaves on white cardstock and cut it out using a circle framelit. I adhered it to a blue scalloped circle die cut. I stamped another flower and leaf, fussy cut them, and popped it up on top of the stamped image. I added some Wink of Stella on the flower which you can't see in the picture.  I cut a  1 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of pattern paper from the Painted Blooms designer paper (Stampin Up) and adhered it to the left side of the card front.

I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner. I then glued the back of the card to a piece of matching blue cardstock which you can't see in the picture.
After I took the pictures, I added some crystal gems onto the circle die cut.

That's all from me today. Thanks for peeking in at my little blog! Have a great week ahead!
N~

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Nancy. I always love blue and white together.

    ReplyDelete