Sunday, October 16, 2016

Spooky Fun

Happy Sunday! I was off this past week from work and spent lots of time between my craft room and visiting my grandson! Today he is 2 months old. I'm waiting for my daughter-in-law to send me the 'official' picture for his baby album.
But in the meantime, I was all over Pinterest getting ideas for Halloween cards. I've been doing all mini photo albums lately that I lost my mojo for card-making! Since I just received a new Stampin Up order with some of their new Halloween thinlits and coordinating stamp sets, I searched for ideas.



 

This card uses designer series papers from last year's Stampin Up's Halloween release along with this years new stamp set called Spooky Fun and Halloween Scenes Edgelits dies. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also stamped a few bats on top of tag.
 


 
 I used the same stamp and die set on this card too. CS is also from Stampin Up. The pattern paper used to make the tag is from my stash so it could be years old! I save all my scraps! The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder.


Lastly, I used green, purple, orange and white cardstock, punched out circles, stamped the pumpkins and used a blender pen and orange ink to color them in. The background was stamped with purple ink using Stampin Up's Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week ahead and GO CUBS!
N~

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are in the mood for Halloween! The cards are so cute and fun. Great use of all the dies.

    ReplyDelete