Sunday, June 19, 2016

Nautical this and that

Good morning friends! Hope you are enjoying these warm and sunny days of summer! It has been some time since I have logged into blogger. I am happy to report I am finished with the mini photo albums for the upcoming July wedding.

 The bride to be wanted the names of each of her attendants on the front of each album so I cut them out on my Cricut.



 
I am starting on another mini album but this time it is for my future grandson! It will have a nautical theme as the baby shower will have a nautical theme as does the nursery.



I've been put in charge of the favors for the upcoming baby shower. I immediately went to Pinterest and found some cute ideas. I am taking recycled baby food jars and filling them with blue & white butter mints. A glue dot on the cap of the jar will hole the cupcake liner in place. Thread a wooden anchor onto red/white twine and tie it around the cap.
 
 
I also have a friend who owns her own business making sweet creations with a theme for any type of celebration.   
 


She will be baking these cookies for the baby shower. I plan to package them in their own individual cellophane bag and make a tag topper for the bag. I haven't even begun to make those yet but will take pictures once they are finished.
 
And lastly, happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there and of course, to the dads-to-be (my son, of course)! Enjoy your special day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, Nancy! The baked goods look awesome. The shower sounds like it will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing but talk about pressure. Very soon for Jake and Joanna, right? Emily is having a girl, due date November 11. Madelyn Elise. Seems so unreal!

    Hope you guys are having a great summer! :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete