Sunday, February 14, 2016

Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day!
Popping in to share another Valentine gift card holder along with a Valentine Card for my godson.


Red cardstock is from Stampin Up. Pattern paper is from Martha Stewart.

 
I punched out the heart from pink glitter paper, adhered the heart, lock and key to
a white scallop circle.
 
Here is my godson's Valentine card. I started by die cutting red cardstock using Spellbinders Cascading Hearts Shapeabilities. I adhered it to a white panel and tied red/white twine around it before adhering it to a black card base.

I used PTI's  Limitless Layers 2 1/4 Heart Dies and popped it up on the front of the card, added a button with twine.
 
 
Not too girly looking for a boy!!
 
 Today our weather report is calling for snow, lots of it. It's 10:00 a.m. and nothing yet. One can only hope.....Happy Valentine's Day !!
N~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card and gift card holder, Nancy! Love the cascading hearts diecut background. We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow and then changing to heave rains on Tuesday. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete