Sunday, November 29, 2015

Joy

Happy Thanksgiving weekend.  I hope your holiday was filled with family and loved ones. Mine has been pretty quiet. I had dinner at my sister's house with a few family members. Then we all met up at my nieces for dessert. I avoided the shops and malls on Black Friday and stayed home putting up the Christmas tree and decorations.
I spent part of the weekend in my craft room making another pocket mini album using the Simple Stories Claus & Co. I have oodles of pictures to share with you so sit back and get comfy!

 This album measures 6 x 6 with a 2 3/4 inch spine.
 Top view - it has 6 pages
 I created a pocket on the inside front and back covers.
 I used bits and pieces, enamel dots...

 chipboard stickers and frames...

 pockets and tags...

 I created a waterfall folio which will hold 7+ pictures...



 Lots of places for journaling your pictures ..
 More chipboard frames and tags....

 another pull-down for additional pictures

 Back cover with more tags and photo mats.
And each page has a 5 x 5 photo mat ....
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your kind comments are appreciated!
That's it from me. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. It's back to work tomorrow for me!
N~

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully festive album, Nancy! Happy belated Thanksgiving! I made dinner for my family and stayed in the rest of the weekend. Got most of the decorating done.

    ReplyDelete