Sunday, October 4, 2015

Authentique Halloween

Good Sunday morning to you! It has been cold, cloudy, windy and cold - did I say cold twice? Yes!! But I refuse to turn on the heat this early. I did break down and pull out the totes that stores the winter clothes. ..and flannel pajama's!
I'm sharing mini album #3 that I had made for our United Way raffle that was held last week at work.
 I used the new Authentique Moonlit paper pad. This is the front cover, the spider web doily is from Stampin Up.

 Here I added some bats and the black cat on the left. On the right is a pocket page with photo mats and journaling cards and tags.
 This is the first time I made a file folder out of card stock. Every thing was working out great until I realized I put the pages in backwards! But the album was all put together and decorated when I discovered my error! You really can't tell unless I point it out.
 The bronze filigree you see above is from Butterbee Scraps. I added the gem to the middle.

 Another filigree from Butterbee Scraps-
 The page on the right has a magnetic closure. It opens (below) into a trifold photo mat.

 I made the bellyband (right page) out of one of the pattern paper in the tablet.
On the left side, I die cut the pocket from a PTI die and filled it with photo mats and journaling cards.
 
 Left page-the spider web flips up to another tri fold photo mat with a magnetic closure. The page on the right - the belly band was made from a Martha Stewart punch
 This page features a waterfall folio. The vertical tab has a magnetic closure which keeps the photo mats from popping up.
Top view~

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are much appreciated!
N~

1 comment: