Sunday, March 1, 2015

With Sympathy

Happy March everyone! In a few short weeks, spring will be here - yippee! I am so anxious for the snow to melt and tulips to break through the frozen ground!
I have been busy making another pocket mini album. This last one has a Valentine theme and unfortunately I didn't finish it on time. As soon as it is, I will post a few pictures of it and put it away  for next year.
For now, I have a few sympathy cards to post. I find I never have any when I need them as I did last week. So once I got started, I made 3 to keep when needed.

 
 




All 3 cards uses stamps from the Stampin Up set Thoughts and Prayers. All card stock used is from Stampin Up too. Ribbons and pearls are from my stash. Border punch is from Martha Steward, die cut butterfly is from MFT.

And here is a birthday card I made for my younger sister who celebrated her special day Feb 9th.


Once again, I used a newer stamp set from Stampin Up called Sheltering Tree.


Because we have had the coldest February on record, I kept the branches bare and stamped snow flakes and added sparkle to them.
You may not be able to see it in the above photo, but I added a patch of snow by stamping the image in versamark and added glitter. The sentiment is from a Crafty Secrets set called Grand Greetings.

That is it from me. Enjoy your week!
N~

1 comment: