Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hello and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I celebrated by cooking a turkey with all the trimmings and had some family members to share it all with. My Godson stayed over from Thanksgiving night through today. We watched a few Hallmark Christmas movies, put up my Christmas tree and decorations. We did a bit of crafting and I even managed to get in a little Christmas shopping!

I made another waterfall folio using the Graphic 45 "Couture" collection. It was a gift from me to a friend who's grandmother was celebrating her 90-something birthday! Take a look:

 
waterfall photo mats:

 
Tags and photo mats:


I have made so many of these I think I can do it in my sleep! I found another tutorial on how to make pocket mini albums. That is what I have been working on for about 2 weeks now. Can't wait to finish it! Then I can start making my Christmas cards and get them in the mail. Busy, busy, busy! Love it!!
That is all from me for now. Have a great week ahead~
N



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Nancy! I've been afraid a bit to try an album--maybe after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete