Sunday, November 2, 2014

One more to go...

Happy Sunday once again! Chicago land had our first snowfall this year on Halloween! I felt so sorry for the little ghosts and goblins that braved the frigid cold & wind.

I finished my 4th waterfall folio album and decided to make one more. These are going to be Christmas gifts for friends. Take a peek ~


Again, I'm using Graphic 45 collection "By The Sea". I absolutely love this paper! And everything that comes with it - chipboard, tags & pockets not to mention the beautiful pattern papers.







All that is left to do is download and print the pictures that will be mounted.

I'm starting to haul out all the bins containing Christmas papers, embellishments and every possible thing that goes with the holidays! Can't wait to get started.

That is it from me today. I need to get outside and take down all the Halloween decorations and put away until next year while the weather is cooperating.
Have a great week ahead!
N~

2 comments:

  1. This album is beautiful, Nancy! I've never tried to make an album--I'm a bit intimidated! I'm also a bit jealous you have snow--one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been drawn to those nautical colors...you will have so much fun placing your family photos and these will make great gifts for sure! Was it you that asked about mitten template? I found it on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete